my name is maddie and i continue to have intense feelings about veronica mars/logan and veronica/kristen bell, i warned u
Mars vs. Mars - The Police Station
The ease and familiarity between them in this episode, but especially in these scenes, is honestly something that’s incredibly overwhelming to me?? Like, it says SO MUCH about the years of unseen moments before. Logan goes back and forth between looking like a nervous wreck and a ticking time bomb, and not only is Veronica calm and assured, she also instinctively knows how to handle him - how to make sure he really hears her - the entire time. And he does because he trusts her again, doesn’t see her as the enemy anymore. Then there’s the way Logan zeroes in on the weirdness with Leo and Veronica, which is SUCH A GOOD HINT at his sudden need to look out for her in the episodes that follow.
And okay, I love how she just jumps in and holds him back/yells in his face because he’s being an idiot and she knows this is fueled by rage and desperation and panic and confusion, because she’s been on the other end of it firsthand, but that’s not going to get him anywhere!!! So she brings him back to a better level and he listens and he’s really trying. They were friends once!!!!! They know each other so well!! His mom was always nice to her, she knows what it’s like, she wants to find Lynn alive for him! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
I was tagged by reasontoshine!
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: Maddie
- Nickname: Mads, Critter (by my sister, haha), Madison (even tho that’s my full name??? but still)
- Birthday: October 22
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5’2”
- Time zone: CST
- What time and date is it there: 8/31/14 & 4:58 pm (16:58 for those that use military time)
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: 6-7
- OTPs: CT/Diem (The Challenge), Logan/Veronica (Veronica Mars), Brooke/Lucas (One Tree Hill), Jay/Erin (Chicago PD), Coach/Tami (FNL), Matt/Caroline (The Vampire Diaries), Maria/Michael (Roswell), Brian/Mia and Dom/Letty (Fast and the Furious), and a bunch more
- The last thing I Googled was: Reviews for various apartment complexes. (adulthood ;_;)
- First word that comes to mind: "Happy" because today - now yesterday - took a happy turn.
- What I last said to a family member: "I will!" in a text to my mom.
- One place that makes me happy and why: Kansas because of family and childhood memories.
- How many blankets I sleep under: Just a sheet and sometimes one blanket because it’s SO HOT IN TEXAS, GUYS.
- Favourite beverage: Coke, Cherry Coke, Dr. Pepper, tea, iced coffee.
- The last movie I watched in the cinema: Guardians of the Galaxy!!
- Three things I can’t live without: Family, friends, the internet, food that’s bad for me but good for my soul.
- Something I plan on learning: How to connect better with people in real life and establish new relationships.
- A piece of advice for all my followers: LOVE WHAT YOU WANNA LOVE!!!! And capslock about it!! Don’t let anyone stop you!!!!
- You have to listen to this song: Anything catchy that’s played a lot on the radio, probably. Also this forever.
- My blog(s): skimthrough.tumblr.com, @skimthrough on Twitter, Maybe Forever
Joe Fresh - Turn Color On Collection
I’m Agent 13 of SHIELD’s Special Service.
"Good," Veronica responds, giving him a quick kiss and rolling off his body. She stands up and tugs at his arm. "Now get your ass out of bed. I made eggs and pancakes and they’re gonna get cold. Come on." She drags out the last word for emphasis, letting a whine enter her voice, and she resists the urge to stomp her foot on the carpet.
"What are you, six? Come here," Logan slips his hands around her waist, catching her off guard. He pulls her back down on top of him, quick and easy, hugging her tightly so that she can’t escape. He rolls them over and buries them both under the covers, and Veronica is laughing so hard that she’s gasping for air.
PS: This (second, final) chapter mentions other characters, including Lilly and a certain Hunter Scott from the first book. Hope you like!!